venerdì, febbraio 10, 2012

Recent purchases

There's quite many new items I have bought during past few weeks. I didn't introduce them in my blog, though! Well~ Posting them!

Long shirt from Zara
"I wear what I want to wear" ♥

Coat wrap from Oviesse
I'm satisfied with this purchase! It also has the fur
I wanted this by a long time! I had seen one similar on Ebay several month ago.

Sailor Fuku Dress from Oviesse
When I saw it, I had to buy it, LoL
I do not like too much the rest of the shirt under.. Because is swollen!
But in general the style is so cute! ♥
 The buttons and the label with the crown are wonderful.

Wool hat, shirt and earrings from H&M
I love this mustard color.

On February 20, my boyfriend is graduating! From H&M I bought the dress to wear for his party.  
When I buy also shoes, I'll post photos.

Lip Balm and Natural Concealer from KIKO
This Lip Balm is my favorite, repair the lips quickly and makes them soft!
I think Kiko products in general are good. I love the nails polish and eye shadows (very shiny), and care products.
One thing that is not good for anything, the eyeliner!
Don't draw well, don't last and soon you find them loose on all eye...

Finally, is arrived the Hello Kitty camera case. Isn't all this beauty.. But for the moment is ok. 
(I've already find another case more beautiful! XD

Photo of the day: 41/365
My massage therapist: TakoTako!
How would I do without him?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!