martedì, gennaio 03, 2012

Purchases☆

Before Christmas, I saw some "Calzedonia" tights. I really was in love with them.  
I decided to buy after Christmas, also because I wanted to wear a pair for New Year! But..
...I'm back in the shop on 27, and they were ALL finished! *long scream (((゜д゜;)))
I remained very ill
My boyfriend told me to look on internet! ..I had not thought of that! I was too angry to think! Ahaha
And... Tadan! I found them all! And at a much lower price! YEAH! (σ・∀・)σ *happy
FIRST ONE!☆
SECOND!☆
THIRD!☆
I'm in love with Leopard clothing! 
It's fucking sexy and alternative.
They remind me too much CL of 2NE1.
(I don't know why.)

Also, since my boyfriend gave me the camera for Christmas, I decided to buy a memory card larger, and a new smaller case!~
Micro SD 8GB ☆
 I don't really like the case. I would have wanted more rigid! 
I'm always afraid to breaking things! Ahaha
Also, it was the only case small enough for my camera!  
The others were too big.  
But there's Hello Kitty. So, it's Ok!

So many things! I can't wait to try them! *:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:* And do reviews!
Now...
3/365
Today I cooked this for lunch! Yummy (^ε^)v
Pasta with sausage, cream, parmigiano reggiano and parsley!
I'm working hard for realize one of my intention for 2012☆





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!