mercoledì, gennaio 25, 2012

My hair products~

25/365
Shampoo perfect smooth by Yuko Yamashita, from Sunsilk
Flax seeds regenerating mask, from Parisienne
Flax seeds liquid crystals, from Vitalcare
Protective Hairspray, from Pantene PRO-V
Hair Straightener, from Bellissima Imetec

I'm very jealous of my hair. And I really like them. So, I much care of them! ♥
Ugh.. Today I'm tired. The holidays are already finished. (*´Д`)=з
And soon I have to go to work.

 I want spring ♥
1:23 I also want to marry me under cherry blossoms. 
愛してる! 私はあなたとすぐになるでしょう。

4 commenti:

  1. Anche io uso i cristalli liquidi e i semi di lino parisenne!! :D
    -Sarah-

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ahaha serio? XD Il segreto dei capelli lunghi e belli♥

      Elimina
  2. sono sempre stata curiosa degli effetti dei semi dei lino *_* se dici che sono buoni li provo anche io!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Si sono buoni, provali! *o* Lasciano i capelli morbidi e intanto li illuminano e riparano!

      Elimina

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!