domenica, gennaio 01, 2012

Good intentions for 2012~

OMG! Is a long time that I not write here =▽=;
I'm really sorry, but in these month I had a lot of commitments! And problems.
Ehhh, really suck.. BUT a new year is beginning YAY (*^-^)b ♪ I'm happy.
(And also, I finally a new camera! YEAH! My boyfriend gave it to me as a Christmas present! I love him ♥ Now I can do a lot of better pictures! *jumps)
Usually I never write a list of good intentions for new year, but now I want to write it because there are a lot of things that I would like to change and do better in my life. 
Of course, will not be a list that change me. But I will give all to succeed. (ノ^▽^)八(^▽^ )ノ
Because I really want these change. ♥ 
My list consists of 20 points. CRUCIAL ahaha! Will be difficult.
So.. Start with the list! ☆
1- Find a job
2- Go to Japan
3- Going to live alone with my boyfriend
4- Make physical activity and drink a lot of water

5- Reduce my laziness
6- Take care of me

7- Being an extrovert with all
8- Commit to study Japanese / Chinese
9- Keeping my blog 

10- Start making videos
11- Waking up with a smile and don't lose it at cause of other

12- Read two books per month 
13- Finish some important collections
14- Order on Taobao
15- Making friends with Chinese / Japanese people in my town

16- Delivering the promise of 365 days photo project
17- Do better in cooking
18- Never postpone until tomorrow what I can do today

19- Visit the Soka Gakkai Italian Buddhist Institute and participate to meditations
20- Join some courses that I like:  photography, make up, nail art, cake decorating, fashion styling/designer, manga summer school,  flight attendant, Institute of Japanese culture and language, singing, ice skating, rhythmic dance, aikido, tennis. (There are so many courses that I like to do! ehehe...) 

 
I'm in love with this song!
2012 (It Ain't The End)
Now that I think I missed a good intention!
Survive at the predictions of the Maya! Ahaha *LoL

Now it is better that I go! I'm dying of sleep after the long New Year's Eve!
In the next posts, I have to publish lots of photos of that and christmas gifts!
Stay tuned guys! ☆ じゃね!~


 
  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!