domenica, gennaio 01, 2012

365 days: Photo Project

I've decided to join this project.
I like it so much!♥
365 Daily Photo is a project created by Taylor McKnight in 2004, that desire to leave a memory of his days in a year. Later it became a real trend and to restrict the publication of photos unnecessary for a project, were imposed two rules: The photo must be made on the day of publication and the same person can't be photographed more than once. 
Why I decided to do it?
1) Take a photo a day, is a major undertaking! Requires determination. If you can do it, you have a great personal satisfaction.  
2) Because very often we forget what we did yesterday or last month.. So this project is very useful to remember the memories and make them even better (because every day is a thing of beauty, even if we didn't do anything special).
3) To see the time passing and how we change, our tastes, things and other people. 
4) It 'a great project for those who love photography and would like to improve. Or more simply, for all creative people.
I don't know if I will complete it or to comply with the rules imposed, but for now are more determined to do that! So, come on! (`・ω・´)

1/365 
The first sweet breakfast of the year!
Coffee Venice, with two of the people I love the most.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!