venerdì, gennaio 13, 2012

Hamster♥

This morning I have played with my hamster Momo! ♥
I love hamsters. Since I was little, I've had a lot of them. They are so softy and cute! 

13/365
ROLL ROLL≈ 

Generally I had Russian Hamsters. But this one is Roborovski Hamster. The differences between these type are that: Roborovsky are more little, brownish and shy than Russian.  
Infact my Momo doesn't get caught so easily.  Except when...

...he is offered the food
Such a cute little face!♥
She goes crazy for Vitakraft food. But also likes Friskies food.
Is a good connoisseur! She doesn't like subbrands, ahah

SLIDE ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ *LOL

2 commenti:

  1. omg so adorable!! i love hamsters a lot! we dont have them here where i live so i keep pet mice instead ><

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! I guess they are cute too! ・( ̄∀ ̄)・

      Elimina

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!