mercoledì, gennaio 04, 2012

Food≈

This morning I woke up with a big desire of pancakes!
And so... I cooked it. 
Usually, just cook them, mysteriously disappear..  T▽T; 
All my family loves my pancakes!
I'm glad for this! 
I don't like pancakes with maple syrup.. I've tasted it on Paris.
So, here I eat it with Nutella or honey, but  most of all I love..
..pancakes with butter and strawberry jam! (//▽//)♥ Yummy!

4/365
My neighbor brought me a gift for Epiphany. ☆ That cute! 
Renato Balestra, little purse for camera!☆
(and lots of sweets, soft coal, chestnuts and walnuts)
DAMN! (・_・;)
If I knew someone would give me a purse for camera, 
yesterday I would not have bought the Hello Kitty case.. 
Oh well  ┐(´ー`)┌  I will use them both.

Pasta with tomato sauce and minced meat, philadelphia, pepper and parsley!
OMG
! This blog is becoming a cooking show!
Ahaha (≧▽≦) Okay..
I promise I will not be posting too much more about food!



3 commenti:

  1. D: Come fa a non piacerti lo sciroppo d'acero??
    Ps. mi fai venire troppa fame. *Q*

    RispondiElimina
  2. sembrano così buoni i pancakes *_*

    RispondiElimina
  3. Grazie Fedee♥
    Marti lo sciroppo non mi piace ;__; E' troppo dolce/amaro/aspro non so manco io che sapore ha X°°

    RispondiElimina

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!