giovedì, gennaio 05, 2012

Hairdresser~☆

Today I went to the hairdresser, and I cut my hair.
I was risking the collapse. I'm too jealous of my hair.

5/365
 I do not know why my hair will insist on having red highlights
when in fact they are almost blacks T▽T;

Me and my boyfriend, yesterday evening, we cooked (for a change *LOL)... Tadan!
 Rolls with Nutella!
Delicious!
  My horoscope 2012 says that this year I have to be careful at my body line.
I think he's right! If I continue like this... =
▽=;
(But the dish with pizza, for a sweet is fantastic! ahah)

This morning my bf left for Bologna! He'll be away four days, for a course. 
Already I miss him..
Also, for tomorrow lunch, I gotta go to work as a waitress at a restaurant. It's just a test. Let's see how it goes..  I'm a little nervous!  φ(.. )


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!