venerdì, gennaio 06, 2012

Epiphany❀

Today is a beautiful day to be finally happy.
6/365
The Witch took me the best gift I could wish for now!
I love you old witch! ♥

 I can say with near certainty, that I fulfilled my first wish of list for 2012.
 In my sock, I found mixing with chocolates and sweets...  
A job!

Yes, I'm not crazy. ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
As I said yesterday, today I did the test as a waitress in a restaurant. It 'went very well!  
They have taken me to work! I had already worked as a waitress at other times, so I have experience! *LOL I'm so happy! ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ
I needed this job. That's because he was high on my list. Without it I could not do all other things: a trip to Japan! my apartment! books, clothing, dvd, courses.. YEAH!
The restaurant is a little homemade, furnished with great care, there are many kawaii  items around! *O*
And the food is chic. There are many good things to eat! Also the place is small enough to manage. I will work in the evening for dinner, 4-5 times a week I think! 
In short, it's okay XD 

Leaving work, I have put off a little whim!
The Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift
I love it! It's great! I wanted it for a long time!
( ̄∀ ̄)♥
And today I found it only at 5! I said to myself: Now or never! *LOL

Song of the day!(*^o^)乂(^-^*)

Yume no tame no namida wa mada kiezu ni hikari tsuzukeru.♥
I sogni per i quali hai pianto
continuano a splendere senza svanire.♥
Happy Birthday Grandpa!

2 commenti:

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!