domenica, gennaio 08, 2012

Bye Bye Mr.Christmas~

8/365
Today I removed the tree and all the Christmas decorations. How sad!

Tuesday I promise to post all the photos of Christmas and New Year! I am terribly late.
Just finished Christmas, I feel a great desire of spring with its many colors! ✿  
I look forward to April, with the birds, the sun, the flowers, and the warm air! ☀
 There are no doubt, spring is my favourite season! ♥

 Yesterday night, I went to cinema with my friends!
Steph, Me and Marty ♥
After a series of photos, because my pink jacket was too glow! ahah

After much indecision, between J. Edgar and Immature The Journey (an Italian film),  
we chose the second.
It's about a journey of maturity amongst friends in Greece after twenty years. 
 It was very nice and fun! (≧▽≦)

Now I go to work! (・ω・)/ 
I miss my boyfriend! Oof.. Luckily, tomorrow back to me!♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!