giovedì, gennaio 19, 2012

Shopping☆

The restaurant where I work has closed for vacation for a week! 
So, with my first salary I decided to do shopping! ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
19/365

I'm happy! It was a long time since I did a little shopping!
There are still a few things I've seen in some stores that I like and I want to buy. I absolutely have to buy them, I have some cute outfits to realize. (*^o^)乂(^-^*)
But now... Photo of purchases! 
 
Hello Kitty sweater from Oysho

Disney Body Scrub, Body Lotion, Shower Gel
Disney Eyeshadows Palette
Brush
Raspberry Smoothie Face Mask
all from H&M
I love these eyeshadows! They are very shiny
 
 Gothic Cross Necklace from Cliché
 
 Double gothic earring from Bijou Brigitte
It reminds me a lot Shin, from manga Nana.
And now..
Yes, Barbie Sailor Mars! Ahaha *LOL 
from 8volante
There are also the sales in the toy stores! I didn't think..
They are very cheap and I want it since a long time,
so I decided to buy one: my favorite! Sailor Mars I will buy one a week! *kiddy jumps XD
And last but not least.. The PUDDING!! 
 Pistachio pudding (^ε^)♪
 2 hours after...
So yummy~(//▽//)

2 commenti:

Please leave a message! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I'll be happy to answer them soon!